How We Work
The exact process in engaging us for services will vary depending on your project – e-learning content development and/or our e-learning consulting and project management services. In both cases the process would start by:
- You contact us for a quote
- You then get some free consultation and an outline proposal that includes a quotation
And if you choose to engage our services the steps look like this:
> E-learning Development
We apply the ADDIE process to e-learning content development projects
- Analyse – we make sure we are clear on what you want
- Design – we define what we will build for you, the look, the content
- Develop – we create it
- Implement – we deliver it
- Evaluation – we gather user performance and ask for feedback
- Detailed Planning
- Full Proposal
- Project implementation
- Project management
- Expert input
- Support Maintenance
We put emphasis on getting to know your business so that the solution we implement will meet your business goals and be measurable. Our understanding of your business is key to our projects successes as it helps us ensure our clients have the new knowledge and skills to make the most of what e-learning can deliver now and into the future.
The ELSOL Promise
We promise to put your success first by giving you our loyalty, experience and professionalism.
01Our vision is to be the learning technology partners for our clients.
02Our experience means we can match your needs to your budget.
03Our philosophy is to regard every client as our partner. We only judge our success through their successes.